My Dear Readers,
I'm so excited today (March 16th), as it is the 1st day of The WP Summit, hosted by my friend Jan Koch, who interviewed 28 top WP experts sharing their knowledge on building impactful online businesses. I cannot wait to watch all the great videos.
Some bloggers who are not WP experts, say to simply install WordPress from the hosting account automated tools and voilà, but this is misleading, as there is much more to know and to do after that. About design, essential, security, content, SEO… here is your chance to learn about it in a high value summit. It's like taking a complete WordPress course.
For Free … !
The video sessions are available 48 hours each, FOR FREE. So if you only need to watch the interviews and catch them on the 48 hours, the whole WP Summit is free for you. You just need to register there (then click on “Get Access”) to receive every day email to the free sessions.
… Or All Access Pass and bonus!
Then, if you want to have unlimited access to the videos and great bonus (see below), you can register to the All Access Pass, which price is reduced during the summit, the lifetime access is only 97$ (it will rise after March 25th)
I will personally buy the All Access Pass, as the bonus are worth it :
- Lifetime Access to the 28 sessions
- additional 7 LIVE Q&A Sessions
- 6 actionable Cheat-Sheets
- and the most important to me : the exclusive Facebook group
Access to WP experts is very important to me, and I won't be able to watch online on some of the days (family week-end, as well as another summit). If you are like me, it might be worth to get the All Access Pass.
Anyway Free or All Access ¤ = it's your choice !
Topics and speakers
- How to create a rock-solid strategy to increase the impact of your WordPress site
- How to bootstrap beautiful website designs at low cost
- Content marketing strategies that drive trafﬁc right away
- Success-proven list building techniques
- SEO strategies to rank your site
- How to use WordPress as platform for your podcast or virtual summit
- Which WordPress plugins you should install
- How you can protect your site against data-loss and hackers
- and much much more!
Ofﬂine events with a line-up like this would charge 100’s if not 1,000’s of dollars, while you get
these interviews for FREE (for a limited time).
Here are some of the highlight speakers on the WP Summit:
- Jason Cohen, Founder of WP Engine
- Rand Fishkin, Founder of Moz
- Dan Norris, Co-Founder of WP Curve
- Oli Gardner, Co-Founder of Unbounce
- Tony Perez, Co-Founder of Sucuri
- and many more! 28 total, see the full list on the site
These interviews will give you detailed insights on how you can start your WordPress site with a
If you’re already running an established WordPress site, you’ll be able to analyze the strategy
you’re using and tweak it, so that your site becomes even more impactful!
All those topics are covered :
- WordPress Fundamentals
- Design & Themes
- Online Business Strategies
- List Building
- Content Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Inbound Marketing / SEO
- Podcasting / Summits
- Conversion Optimization
- Backups & Security
See you there! We will get a lot out of these interviews!
¤ If you follow my link and then buy the All Access Pass, I want you to know I'll get a commission as I'm an affiliate (and proud to be one on such good value stuff). The commission Jan Koch would pay me doesn't impact your price.
Text by Patricia BT and excerpts taken on Jan Koch site.